At The Riverview Company, our unique combined experience in design and construction allows us to provide true in-process cost and schedule estimating and seamless design-build coordination. We value a positive team approach and continuous communication to ensure a well-conceived and implemented project.
Our team is built on the core values that define the company:
- Integrity: Conducting ourselves according to sound values and standards
- Trust: Belief and confidence in the integrity, reliability and fairness of others
- Respect: Appreciating individual differences and perspectives
- Craftsmanship: Consistently producing high-quality results
- Loyalty: A partnership built on trust and commitment
- Reliability: Delivering our projects on-time and on-budget by following a proven process
Steven MacDonald, is a licensed Construction Supervisor and is a member of the Builder's Association of Greater Boston and the National Association of Homebuilders. He is known throughout the greater Boston area as a premier builder with outstanding professional and ethical standards. His work has won numerous awards and has been featured in several industry publications.
Steven brings over 25 years in the profession to the Riverview Company. He began his career working in Boston's Back Bay on historic row-house restorations. It was there that he discovered his love of historic architecture and construction, which continues to drive his meticulous and thoughtful work.
Juli MacDonald is a licensed member of the American Institute of Architects, is NCARB certified, and is a LEED Accredited Professional. She brings over 20 years of diverse architectural experience to Riverview.
In her design work with clients, she defines and prioritizes several factors: the home’s architectural style and its best features, the features of the home needing updating or improvement, local building regulations, and the client’s budget, tastes and lifestyle.